We're happy to announce we will be offering our online order form again this year! Instructions on how to place an order and important dates are listed below.
- Please review the options under the Products tab to see detailed computer configurations to find the right unit for you. The detailed information about the units are not listed on the online order form.
- Once you've submitted your order form, we will send an email in 1-2 business days containing a quote for the items you've selected along with a link to process payment. [This is a secure payment system that is used and maintained by the university.]
After receiving the quote, process payment by the end of the next business day to avoid order cancelation. Unpaid quotes are cancelled if they are not paid by the second business day after being emailed.
Your purchase is not final until payment is submitted and order is processed in-store. Submitting an online form does not guarantee unit is in stock or confirm availibility to pick up on desired date. Please wait for confirmation that your order is ready before coming to pick up. We will fulfill your order from stock if available or place an order for your machine. In order to offer our selection and lower education pricing, we keep limited quantities of windows machines in stock. Please keep this in mind as it may take time for your machine to arrive (up to 20 days for the Zbook and Precision as they are custom builds and allow us to offer a lower pricing).
- We are unable to host a full webstore at this time, and your order form is processed manually in our store. Please bear with us as we respond with quotes for you to purchase your items.
Click here to submit your order through the online order form.
- Last day to place an order as well as submit payment and be guaranteed ready for pick up on move-in-weekend is: July 21st for Windows machines. August 4th for Apple machines.
- Depending on the unit and stock it's possible to place an order after those dates and it be ready by then, however it cannot be guaranteed.
- Friday August 9th is the last day to place any online order.
Extended Summer Hours:
Starting June 5th - July 28th we'll be open extended hours Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-6:00pm & Friday 9:00am-5:00pm throughout the duration of all freshmen SOAR sessions. The university is closed on Tuesday July 4th.
We will be open extended hours for Move-In-Weekend on Friday & Saturday Aug 18-19: 10:00am-6:00pm & Sunday Aug 21: 12:00-4:00. We will also have extended hours for the first two weeks of school Monday-Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm Friday 9:00am-5:00pm after which we will return to our normal hours of 9:00-5:00.
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & 49er Account. The cardholder must be present in store with valid ID for us to accept payment (No exceptions made).
- If you're a parent coming in to purchase a computer without the student, we must have their proof of enrollment (Student's UNCC ID, Tuition payment receipt, Acceptance Letter, etc.). We will also need the Student's UNCC Email Address.
- Check out the different links to the left under "Information" for our computer models and specifications, as well as requirements for the engineering and art & architecture departments.
These specials are valid only with the purchase of your computer. Supplies are limited. Program restrictions apply and are subject to change at NinerTech's discretion. Contact store for details.
- WIN YOUR COMPUTER PURCHASE FOR FREE! ALL OF IT! Purchase your computer during SOAR up unit July 28th and you'll be eligible. Must be an incoming student of UNC Charlotte for the Fall of 2017. Winner will receive a check for their purchase amount up to $2,500. Ask store associate for more details!
- $150 Dell Rebate Check with purchase of select Dell Computers over $699. (Promotion is through Dell and falls under their restrictions and guidelines.) Promotion good through 10/15/2017.
- UNCC Discount Save 10% on Speck Hardshell Cases and keyboard covers.
- Free Installation of RAM & Harddrive with the purchase of a computer + RAM/Harddrive Upgrade. [Ex. If you're purchasing a solid state hard drive or 16GB RAM upgrade with your machine, we will not charge our normal installation fees.]
- Free Installation of Windows for COA+A students with the purchase of computer & copy of Windows.
Still have questions regarding this process? Contact Us